Heart Reflections Live

Friday, November 11, 2011

Please PRAY for My Brother, Mark

I am requesting prayer for my younger brother, Mark, who I fear may be seriously ill. For a couple of years now, Mark has had a lump growing on the side of his neck. I don't know if it is cancerous or benign, as he refuses to seek conventional medical advice. Instead he is treating his overall health with natural foods and alternative treatments. The lump is now very large and seems to have changed the sound of his voice. He is greatly struggling with his health at the moment.

 While he won't seek the aid of a regular physician, I know he is not beyond the reach of our Great Physician, The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that if it be His will, that our Lord  would touch and heal him of this affliction, and pray for his salvation. Mark accepted the Lord as a child, but no longer goes to church. I know the Lord is there with him, just waiting for Mark to turn his heart towards him again.

I love my brother- please pray for him.


posted by Father's Grace Ministries at 9:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home